- I guess we should be happy with 3 out of 4 in St. Louis… but I was hoping that the boys would just win out the rest of the season.
- Adam Wainwright looked like an Ace again after missing about four months.
- The biggest difference between Wainwright and Kershaw is pitch selection. Wainwright is not afraid to walk a guy and doesn’t try and get that first strike in everytime. Are you listening, Clayton? If Clayton wasn’t so predictable, he might be unhittable.
- It’s no shame getting shutout by Waino and even Hicks… with his flat 103-104 MPH pitch, which is hard to get a bat on – there’s just not much time to react and barrel it up! 104 MPH? That’s sick.
- Tonight’s game is the biggest one of the year in my opinion.
- Not much else to say that hasn’t been said! Play ball!
I just heard this for the first time and will play it on Memorial Day, but I can’t wait that long. Thank you for your service.